Print Isn’t Dead:
How Can You Make It Work Better For Your Business?
With the advent of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and other online advertising over the internet, you might think that “print is dead.” But those obituaries are premature! Consider these 5, data-driven facts
- 42 percent of recipients read or scanned the mail pieces, then redeemed more than 2.5 billion coupons.
- Offered twelve options, 54 percent of consumers surveyed said they prefer to receive (direct) mail from brands they like.
- 56 percent of consumers who responded to direct mail went online or visited the physical store.
- The response rate to direct mail pieces is 3.7 percent, as opposed to 2 percent mobile, 1 percent email, 1 percent social media, and 0.2 percent internet display.
- Direct mail still offers the highest customer lifetime value, with an 80-90% open rate (vs. 20-30% of email). 59 percent of U.S. respondents agreed they “like” getting mail about new products from brands!
So why the obituaries?
Path2Response offers you a better performing list of names, with:
- The Most Recent Data Available Anywhere: Access better data to predict buying behavior.
- An Integrated, 360-Degree View of a Prospect: Create prospect lists with a 360 degree view of browsing and transaction data.
- Better List Testing Algorithms: Leverage new strategies and algorithms in list testing.
- More Consistency: Build a better “control” and a better, more consistent testing environment.
- Complete RFM analysis: Leverage online and offline consumer behavior data for a complete RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary) analysis.
When your direct mail reaches the right customers at the right time, you and your customer enjoy these benefits:
- Customers appreciate that direct mail is tangible, something they hold in their hands.
- 70% of customers agree direct mail is more personal.
- Direct mail allows creativity. That’s fun for you, and your customers appreciate it!
- Direct mail drives online purchases: 56 percent of consumers who responded to direct mail went online or visited the physical store.
- Better lifetime value from your customer list.
So take those “obituaries” with a grain of salt. Print isn’t dead — with a dynamic, super-charged list of people ready to buy what you have to offer, direct mail can be your best friend.
CONTACT US TO SET UP A LIST TODAY!